DCI Commandos Reveal What Jactone Odhiambo Did To Edwin Chiloba’s Belongings After Committing The Murder
Detectives investigating the gruesome murder of Edwin Chiloba have revealed that Jactone Odhiambo, the main suspect behind the murder, had allegedly moved Chiloba’s belongings to his house after committing the heinous act.
According to an affidavit that had been sworn in by the investigating police officer, Jactone Odhiambo and his accomplices were arrested at his residential place in Huruma Estate that is located in Uasin Gishu County on January 7th 2023.
In the arrest, the sleuths found some of Chiloba’s belongings inside Odhiambo’s house. The suspects were taken to the Langas and Kiambaa police stations as investigations continue.
“That at the time of arrest, the respondent Jactone Odhiambo stated that he had shifted the deceased’s belongings to his home in Huruma where some were recovered and that they are yet to be subjected to forensic examination,” part of the police report given to the press read. The suspects will face murder charges if found guilty.
Elsewhere, Twitter swindler who allegedly conned a Nairobi love-struck woman of Sh3.5 million has finally been arrested and remanded.
It has been established that Mr. Emmanuel Gift Masinde, who was exposed mid-last year after he allegedly conned seven women off their hard-earned cash, was nabbed on December 22, 2022, and taken to the Industrial Area Prison.
In November 2022, the 27-year-old was exposed by a lawyer known as Francis Wanjiku Njoroge, saying that the suspect was a wanted man and anybody who would give information about his whereabouts will be given a reward of Sh100,000.
On an exclusive interview, the lawyer said the suspect had a warrant of arrest on his head but was escaping police dragnets.
“He was nabbed by the police and taken to Industrial Area Prison, the matter was heard in Court on January 2, 2023 and it will come up again in the next few weeks. We shall seek to have him jailed for 30 more days as the matter goes on,” said the lawyer.
Court documents seen by Nairobi News, reveal that the suspect conned Ms. CME of her Sh1.1 million.
According to the lawyer, Mr. Masinde was fond of going after women on social media. Before they could know it, they had already sent him money after he gave them false explanations.
In the court documents on the matter in which he conned Ms. CME, the suspect received the cash but never honored a court order to return the same.
The other six women he conned – and now in the same WhatsApp group seeking justice – are demanding they get their cash back.