Temperature high as Ruto’s digital team reveals what deep state is planning to do on 31st June
Deputy President William Ruto has revealed what Deep state is planning to do ahead of Kenya Kwanza Manifesto launch on June 30.
According to Itumbi there are plans to organize a mega interview on the same day to Try and divert the nation’s attention.
On his twitter page, Itumbi wrote: ”
The Hustler Nation Intelligence Bureau (HNIB) agents are reporting that;
1. Deep State in efforts to ensure Hustler Nation Manifesto is NOT covered – has paid all media houses for a joint interview at the same time Hustler Nation intends to go live with the launch
2. The Joint Interview will be broadcast from 7pm to 9.30pm
3. Top managers and editors of two main media houses have, however, met to make a decision on the matter that threatens to expose their Deep Bias to the international community. Decision to be made anytime now.
4. Hustler Nation is, however, ready to counter the mischief. Our agents will hold the detail so as not to compromise the strategy
5. HNIB has seen the Hustler Nation response strategy to the mischief and they are reporting it will make mince meat of the ODM, Azimio and media players strategy.”
Deputy President William Ruto will launch the Kenya Kwanza Manifesto on June 30.
The manifesto will be launched after Kenya Kwanza tours all the 47 counties for economic forums, with the last stop over being in Turkana on June 15.
DP Ruto said his camp had planned 45-day economic discussions in counties across Kenya when he unveiled his running mate on May 15.
Three teams, comprising six governors, selected MPs and some Kenya Kwanza affiliate party leader are currently steering the DP Ruto presidential campaigns across the country.
They are led by DP Ruto, his running mate Rigathi Gachagua and Amani National Congress boss Musalia Mudavadi.
For current information about Kenya, pandemic regulations, Real estate, credit and other companies offering loans to individuals and small businesses, healthcare and treatment information, always browse Kenyan Report. For current information about Kenya, pandemic regulations, Real estate, credit and other companies offering loans to individuals and small businesses, healthcare and treatment information, always browse Kenyan Report.