In a heartbreaking turn of events, a young man from a village, who had recently returned home from working in Qatar, was poisoned on the night of his arrival.
The devastating news was shared on Twitter by user @cathy mutuku, shedding light on the tragic incident that has left a community in shock and mourning.
The victim, an only child, had been working abroad and had recently completed the construction of a house for his mother. The young man’s journey was marked by hard work and dedication to support his family.
espite facing the challenges of being in a foreign country, he managed to provide for his mother, who reportedly struggles with a mental health condition.
According to the Twitter post, the young man had expressed his happiness about being home for Christmas just days before the unfortunate incident.
His social media update on Friday captured a moment of joy and anticipation for the holiday season, making the sudden turn of events all the more devastating.