A 42-year-old man from Kakamega Town, died on Wednesday morning (June 24) after allegedly overdosing on Viagra.
The deceased widow revealed that the man who died on top of his lover had not touched her (his wife) sexually for over one year.
Kakamega Central OCPD, David Kabena, said the man identified as Munala, booked himself into a lodging facility in Kakamega Town in the company of a 31-year-old woman, a Ms Anyango, who hails from Siaya County, on Tuesday afternoon (June 23).
“The two ordered dinner before leaving for their room at Amazon Hotel. It was only the lady who ate,” said Kabena, revealing the two ordered the meal at 3:45pm.
Early Wednesday, the 31-year-old woman frantically stormed out of the room they had booked, and told the lodging manager that her partner had died after overdosing on sex enhancement drugs.
The facility’s administrator called police, who arrived at the scene and took the deceased to Kakamega County Teaching and Referral Hospital morgue, where a postmortem was conducted Wednesday afternoon.
The autopsy indicated that the deceased succumbed to a heart attack believed to have been caused by Viagra overdose.
Kabena, however, says further investigations into the man’s death are ongoing.
The deceased was a married man, who has an 8-year-old son with his wife of ten years.