JUST IN: Queen Elizabeth’s son Prince Charles of Wales tests positive for coronavirus

    BRAEMAR, SCOTLAND - SEPTEMBER 02: Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales attend the 2017 Braemar Highland Gathering at The Princess Royal and Duke of Fife Memorial Park on September 2, 2017 in Braemar, Scotland. (Photo by Samir Hussein/Samir Hussein/WireImage)

    Clarence House confirmed that the 71-year-old royal had been diagnosed with the COVID-19 disease in a statement released this morning.

    The heir to the throne is said to have displayed “mild symptoms” on Sunday and was then tested on Monday, with the results coming through late on Tuesday night.

    Charles “otherwise remains in good health” and has been self-isolating in Scotland with the Duchess of Cornwall – who has tested negative for coronavirus.

    “The Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus,” the statement said.

    “He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.

    “The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.

    BY Sky News

    Facebook Comments
    Please follow and like us:
    error

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here