Bungoma Senator Moses Wetangula has arrived in Hong Kong China to represent the Kenya’s Senate in the upcoming International Anti corruption conference amid fake gold scandal in the country.
The announcement was made by his colleague nominated senator Isaac Mwaura in a satirical post that is being seen as a mockery war against on corruption and the person of Wetangula.
“With Sen Moses Wetangula representing the Senate ahead of the International Anti corruption conference in Hong Kong China.
We paid a courtesy call at the Faculty of Law of University of Hong Kong where Prof Yash Pal Ghai taught for 10 years.” said Mwaura
This comes barely after George Kinoti, the Director of Criminal Investigations (DCI) said that his team is probing the leaked telephone conversation alleged to be between Bungoma Senator Moses Wetangula and a representative of the Dubai royal family over the fake gold scandal that has hit the country.
The following are some of the top reactions by Kenyans on Senator Mwaura post:
- “Hahaha eti international anti corruption…. And yet he’s a international gold conman” Mutheru Kimani Kaira
- “How can a thief & corrupt fellow attend anti-corruption conference? You should have gone with Mutula Kilonzo Jnr or Senator Sakaja” Balozi Vinny Snr
- “These is a big joke!!!! How do you send a hyena to a chicken feast????
Yani Kenya tulikosa kabisa kuwa serious” Waish Johnson Mwalimu
- “The irony and paradox in the caption is top notch 😀😀😀from the Conference to the names” Njoki Wa Munyeki
- “Is he supposed to be in that forum seriously? How can a corrupt man be in an anti corruption conference? Does those 2 get together?
He came to corrupt the upright minds of other people to get into corruption too?
Kenya couldn’t find someone else to represent us?” Caroline Mayor
- “This is an insult to Kenyans, look at the person representing us at anti-corruption conference!!!!!????” Vinniey Marigi